What is Forex Trading?
The Foreign exchange market, also known as Forex or FX, is one of the largest, and most widely traded financial markets in the world. With it’s unparallelled liquidity and volumes, the foreign exchange market has become a very popular choice for small and institutional investors alike in recent years. It is an ever growing market where you can buy and sell the most popular financial instruments, including currencies and various CFDs like commodities, indices and shares.
Thanks to technological advances over the years, Forex trading is now available for both beginners and professionals alike.
You can trade on the forex market 24 hours a day, so you can trade whenever you want, and you can always make your own schedule. Trading starts at Sunday 0:00 am and ends at Friday 10:00 pm, but it’s closed during the weekend, as all major financial centers in the world are closed at that time.
Benefits of trading with 3TG Brokers:
- We provide you the popular Metatrader 4 platform
- Exceptional Trading Conditions
- Hedging, scalping, and Expert Advisors are all allowed and welcome
- Market analysis tools to help you in your trading
- Regulated broker
- Safety and security of your funds
- An ever expanding range of Deposit/Withdrawal methods